Thursday, October 05, 2006

Really Reality TV

Really Reality TV

Survivor: Cook Islands-Episode 3
"Yay! A merge! But Cao Boi is still in harms way. I'm just happy it was either Becky or Cecilia, with Cecilia going home. Ozzy is wishing he didn't throw last week's challenge. He is now the only original member of Aitu. I like Cao Boi, Jonathan, and Ozzy. What do you know, THEY'RE ON THE SAME TEAM! Is that a good thing? I want the Raro tribe to lose now. There aren't as many favorites on that team." -Blair S.

The Amazing Race 10-Episode 3
"No money? Duke & Lauren kept getting lucky, then unlucky, then lucky, then ultimately unlucky as they were eliminated. I didn't like Lauren, but I liked Duke. I was really hoping Tom & Terry's penalty would slam them. They are annoying. Erwin & Godwin are team #1! I guess being of a similar culture helped them. I hope Mary's leg/ankle feels better. Lyn & Karlyn were nice to attempt to give Dave & Mary a ride." -Blair S.

If you have a favorite reality series, send your thoughts to blair.joyfulsound@yahoo.com or post them on the Really Reality TV message board at thejoyfulsound.blogspot.com.

No comments: