Saturday, July 01, 2006

Really Reality TV

Really Reality TV

Survivor: "CBS can be cruel about their commercials. On the commercial for the finale, it looked like Cirie was going to win the tie-breaker. However, that was not the case. Then Terry was voted out by Danielle, leaving only her and Aras. Poor Aras for slipping on the rock. I bet Danielle was hoping that he would have to leave the game (like Bruce) and win the million bucks. I think that would have been the only way she would have won. She broke off Terry's deal for the final two, so she did not get his vote. I liked what Terry said when he voted for Aras, 'I'm just so used to writing his name down'. I'm glad Aras beat out Danielle, but I wish that Terry and/or Cirie made the final two."
-Blair S.

American Idol: "Ok, here are my American Idol thoughts for the past few weeks: Yes, it is finally that time again that nearly all of America awaits...... the American Idol finale! Who are the lucky two of '06?? None other than Taylor Hicks and Katherine Mcphee! Whoo Hoo.... sorry no whoo hoos from me, I still think that Chris Daughtry should've at least been in the top 2 with Taylor Hicks. I mean Katherine is a great singer and should of been, in the top three, but Chris was an amazing singer and performer. To me it should've been Taylor, Chris AND Katherine in the top three, sorry Elliot. But I predict gray crooner Taylor, to take home the Idol name this year. That's my predictions of this Idol year!"
-Courtney T.

The Amazing Race: "Yay! BJ & Tyler won! At first we thought they were going to lose against the frat boys, Eric & Jeremy, but our hippies made it through the flag roadblock. I think BJ & Tyler deserved to win more than any other team. They hit 2 of the 3 non-elimination rounds. They had to beg for money twice. After Fran & Barry were eliminated, everyone hated BJ & Tyler. My favorite part (other than BJ & Tyler winning the million) was the flag challenge. I would have breezed through that game."
-Blair S.

Issue 15:
Really Reality TV
The Amazing Race "Is it just me, or is anyone getting tired of Eric & Jeremy getting either first or second every week. I hope they slip up soon in the race. If they don't, it will be a boring finale. Fran & Barry are doing better than expected. I'm sad that geeky couple, Dave & Lori got out. They were a good team. Even though they bicker, Lake & Michelle make an entertaining team. My final three: BJ & Tyler, Lake & Michelle, and Fran & Barry. Most likely final three: BJ & Tyler, Eric & Jeremy, and Ray & Yolanda."
-Blair S.
American Idol "Yes, very unfortunate it was... last week waiting anxiously on the sofa for my ABSOLUTE favorite reality show, the one, the only American Idol. What was unfortunate you ask? Well, the fact that it was the most boring episode of American Idol just about ever (And I have proof from the judges). The first performance was not SO terrible (as the judges criticized Lisa Tucker's performance) in my opinion, just compared to former Idol winner Clarkson's version. In my opinion the worst and the most overated performance was by far Eliott's which got the judges praise. The show-stealer of the night was obviously Paris Bennet's Beyonce. I was really hoping for Ace to be cut, Lisa was one of my favorites! Definitely not one of my favorite weeks."
-Courtney T.
Survivor: Exile Island "Ok, we're at the merge. With the way Shane and Bruce were acting, you would think they were going to jump ship. They didn't. I guess they got used to Courtney and Danielle. My favorites are still Cirie, Austin, and Bruce, but for some strange reason I like Shane. I admit, he was kind of a jerk pulling together the Casaya meeting in front of everyone including the folks from La Mina. Shane is interesting when he's fighting with Courtney. Personally, I think Cirie is going to win. She's flying under the radar and not getting into the drama. She is also very likable, so if she's in the final two with anyone she'll probably win. Her only competition in the final two might be Terry, and if anyone is smart they will vote for him if he dosen't win immunity." -Blair Sanders
If you have a favorite reality show, let us know what you think. Just e-mail your thoughts on your favorite reality TV show to blair.joyfulsound@yahoo.com.Thanks!

No comments: