Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Big Movie Review: IRON MAN

Hello, this is Clocks. This is my very first review. QUITE a special moment. I am reviewing your movies for now on, joyfully, hehe. Of course, joyfully! ..After all it IS the Joyful Sound, is it not? ANYHOW, dolls, I can't exactly say too much about myself in this post, other than I am VERY analytical of movies. I don't like just anything, believe me. I stick it where the sun just don't shine if nessecary. But, overall, if you want to know about ME go to my PROFILE.. now off to whats important, the movie! Today I'll be reviewing "Iron Man". Exciting, right? Everyone's gotta just love a good sweaty multi-millionare iron giant fighting off terrorists in the desert, I know. Whoo! That's a mouth full. Off we go..

Entering the movie, after hours of my brother telling me the cameos of Stan Lee and upcoming spins offs of the movie, well, frankly I wasn't exactly pumped. In fact, I was just intending to pass the time. However, I was in for an awakening.. The beginning is actually, how can I put this, cool. Which is not how I intended it to be, which starts with a c and ends with a y. Uh huh. The worst of em' all. Although, again, in for a startling awakening. One big thing with me is I, personally, hate deserts. That sounds very naive but really, they put me in a terrible mood. However, oddly enough, the surroundings of the movie seemed to fit perfectly with the whole scheme of things. The music, also fit incredibly well. Robert Downey Jr. was smooth and cunningly attractive to add upon this combo. Mrs. Paltrow also wasn't too bad. She actually touched me and seemed truly sweet and had a certain, "twinkle" in her eye. Which, doesn't usually rub off on me as true from the standard Hollywood actresses. I'm sure the next thing you are pondering of is all the, "high pack action". Yes, the rumors are true. There is a LOT of action. Thankfully, just not the kind that makes you check your watch every ten minutes, but instead, leaves you on the edge of your seats, sweating.. as if you were Iron Man yourself.. yeah, yeah.. I got a little TOO into it, I admit. With the jaw hanging and all that good movie-going junk. ANYHOW. Long story short.. you get your money's worth and a good two hours of pumped up entertainment. My analyzation is: THREE STARS.

No comments: