Saturday, July 01, 2006

Our Music Chart!

Our Music Chart

1:Everything You Ever Wanted/Hawk Nelson #2
2:I'm Not Alright/Sanctus Real #1
3:My Space/Eleventyseven new
4:Rush/Aly & AJ off
5:I'm So Sick/Flyleaf #3
6:I Need You To Love Me/BarlowGirl new
7:We Are One Tonight/Switchfoot new
8:Diverse City/TobyMac #7
9:The Art Of Breaking/Thousand Foot Krutch #6
10:We Fall Down/Chris Tomlin new
11:The One Thing I Have Left/Hawk Nelson new
12:Drama Queen/Family Force 5 new
13:Hero/Superchick off
14:Spinnin' Around/Jump5 off


Chart Star(s):Hawk Nelson (2 songs)

Songs off chart: What Are You Waiting For/Natalie Grant, Love Won't Leave You/Avalon, Head On Collision/Hawk Nelson, Brat Pack/The Rocket Summer

If you want to see some of your favorite songs on this chart, then vote for them! Just send a list of 5 Christian songs to Blair Sanders at blair.joyfulsound@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

2 comments:

insideout said...

I'll go ahead and list my songs.

Happy/Ayiesha Woods
Colide/Krystal Meyers
Everyday/Jessie Daniels
Everything You Ever Wanted/Hawk Nelson
I'm Not Missing You/Stacie Orrico

⌡øяdди said...

so i thought/flyleaf
yesterday's glues/eleventyseven
love addict/family force 5
time and confuseon/amberlin
anti-adue/eleventyseven